Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Donna!

Our friend Donna turned 50 yesterday, and she is really into her Harley Davidson stuff.  Whenever I see papers or stickers or anything Harley Davidson-related, I have to snatch them up.  They're few and far between, so I really have to ration what I have.  :)  So I used a piece of the silver flame Harley paper and a sticker for the front of her card.
 
It's hard to get a good picture, because the silver flames are so shiny.  I also used some shiny Silver metallic paper to cut out the numbers.
 
Here's a picture of the inside -
 

 
Stamps:  Bold & Basic Greetings, Party This Way (both retired)
 
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Black
 
Paper:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Harley Davidson licensed paper
 
Other:  Harley Davidson licensed stickers, Big Shot, Simple Alphabet Numbers dies

No comments:

Post a Comment