Friday, May 25, 2012

Bloggers Challenge - Green, Brown, Neutral

I needed to make a card to fit inside a #10 size envelope, and I had just TWO little pieces of ribbon left that I wanted to use up - Always Artichoke Denim and Chocolate Chip grosgrain.  So, I went for Lovely as a Tree thinking green and brown would be good with that, and perfect for this week's Bloggers Challenge.  This weeks Bloggers Challenge is a Color Combo - Green, Brown, and a Neutral.

I haven't used this set in a while, but it was one of my very first Stampin' Up purchases.  To me, it's a classic, go-to set.  I'm so glad it's still with us!

This card is 8 3/4" x 3 3/4".  It's very bulky with all the ribbon, and I popped that whole front piece up on the card base.

Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Perfect Words

Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake

Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke

Other:  Always Artichoke Denim ribbon, Twill Tape (both retiring next week), Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon (already retired)

5 comments:

  1. Great card. That set is a favorite of mine. Love the different ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the tree images. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic way to use this Stampin Up! set. Need to dust mine off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my all time favorite SU sets! Fab us of this weeks challenge - beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete