Sunday, January 16, 2011

Monogrammed Folio and Card sets

I was at a crop yesterday, and ran out of pictures to work with!  How does that happen???  So I decided to make other stuff with the papers and cardstock that I had on hand.

I made two sets of these monogrammed folios with 4 cards each.  I only had 12x12 with me for the folio, so I cut 2 3/4" off of one side, so that made it 9 1/4" x 12".  Score in half at 6".  Then score up from the bottom at 3".  Finished folio is not perfectly square - 6 x 6 1/4"...you could change it so it's a perfect square if you wanted to. 

Stamps:  Martha Stewart monogram set that I got a few years ago.

Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Sweet Pea designer series papers (from last year)

Ink:  Old Olive, Chocolate Chip

Other:  Crop-o-Dile, Antique Brass Jumbo eyelets, 1 3/8" & Scallop Circle punches, Old Olive Wide grosgrain, Sticky Strip

1 comment:

  1. Cute folio and cards, I need to make up a batch for emergency gifts, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete