Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday George!

Happy Birthday George!  George plays on our Thursday night pool league, and this Thursday is his 81st birthday.  We fondly refer to him as "Old Man George", but he REALLY is!!!  :)  He's the sweetest guy, and we all adore him. 

I cut down 2 pieces of cardstock and took them to league with me last week.  I had everyone sign those pages, then I made the card.  I filled in some of the bald spots on the signature pages with birthday sayings.

Stamps:  Birthday Greetings, Alphabet Fun Numbers (both retired)

Cardstock:  Close to Cocoa, Glorious Green, Summer Sun (all retired), Basic Black, Whisper White, Kraft

Ink:  Black, Close to Cocoa, Glorious Green

Other:  Creamy Caramel/Close to Cocoa/Tempting Turquoise/Soft Suede markers, 1/2", 1", and 2 1/4" circle punches.
Here's a picture of the inside.  The card is a full sheet of cardstock, folded in half. 

2 comments:

  1. Ah Toni, I' sure the old goat will love it!!! You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally cool card - I'm sure Old George will love it - and the time you took to make it and have everyone sign it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete