Saturday, September 4, 2010

Bloggers Challenge - Sketch week!

This week's challenge was to use a provided sketch.  I've posted that picture below.  I've been looking at this new holiday set for a month, and finally decided to mount it and ink it up.  I have no idea why my picture is crooked - other than I'm not that great of a photographer.  :)

Stamps:  Holiday Happiness

Cardstock:  Riding Hood Red, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Holiday Treasures (last year's designer papers)

Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Garden Green, More Mustard

Other:  Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Sketch for the week, provided by our list mom, Lisa S

Thanks Lisa!  Great sketch to work with!

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful holiday card Toni! I like the addition of the mustard color for the ornaments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great holiday card! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card- that is a wonderful holiday image- love the colors you used too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love the image and the fact that you've got a holiday card done already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool holiday card. Love the image. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I'm so not ready for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab holiday card! Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the colors and clean look of this cute Christmas card. Great job on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the retro christmas image and sentiment. The colors are great too and the stamp works well with this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't like this set in the cattie, but I love what you've done with it -- perfect for the sketch and your colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you have done with this set! I love the pop the mustard gives on the ornaments! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and festive. Love those bare trees like that (always reminds me of a Charlie Brown tree).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Luv this card, it is just the perfect holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the retro feel of this! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete