Thursday, July 29, 2010

So long...

One of the guys on our team is going to work on another project, and today is his last day.  I actually stamped a Pumpkin Pie flower, cut it out, and popped it up in the blank spot on the left of this focal piece.  Something just didn't look right. 

Anyhoo!  I hope Jerome enjoys his new office, and I wish him well.

I just got back from Convention on Sunday, and it's been work, work, work ever since.  Hopefully I'll get more time to stamp and get caught up this weekend.  I had a GREAT time at Convention!!!

Stamps:  Bon Voyage (retired), Tropical Party

Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White

Ink:  Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight

Other:  Markers (Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive), Texture plates, Big Shot, Coppery looking brads (Making Memories I think), Stampin' Dimensionals, Pop-Up Glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment