Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Artistic Outpost New Releases

This week, I'm posting another sample from each of the new Artistic Outpost sets.

Card Holder:

I used the Birds of a Feather set to make this card holder box - it holds at least 5 A-2 size cards and envelopes.

Stamps:  Birds of a Feather (Artistic Outpost)

Cardstock:  Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla

Ink:  Basic Brown, Bashful Blue

Other:  Watercolor crayons, Aqua Painters, blue jumbo grommets (came with my Big Bite Crop-o-dile), Big Bite, Vanilla grosgrain ribbon


The Eiffel Tower:  As soon as I saw this set, I knew I wanted to emboss that Eiffel Tower...

Stamps:  Paris Exposition (Artistic Outpost)

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Silver Metallic (the shiny kind), Silver designer vellums (retired...long time ago)

Ink:  Versamark

Other:  Silver Brads, Sterling Silver embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat tool

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Toni! Sorry it took me so long to take a looksee...

    ReplyDelete