Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Stamps from Artistic Outpost Coming Soon...

New Stamps Coming Soon...

Creative nostalgia is a term used around The Outpost to describe their style. Others might say "vintage grunge", "retro", or just plain "vintage". However you describe the AO style, I hope that you find inspiration in their art rubber stamps and other sundries.

They have three new collections coming out in September that are already some of my favorites. Inspired by nature, simple surroundings, and the people that make up those surroundings, the next three releases will make you want to sit down, take a deep breath, and CREATE.

The sample plate above shows a montage of images from all three of the new sets.



I just got this new Snowy Woods set from Artistic Outpost, and had to crank a little something out with it. I used a scallop square as the base..it's about 4 1/2" square. Added some gold and black, and chalked my Santa image. I haven't used my chalks in a loooong time. I'd forgotten how easy they are to add a little color!

I hung this on my craft room door, but it would also make a fantastic holiday ornament. Write a message on the back, and attach to your holiday gift package!

Stamps: Snowy Woods (Artistic Outpost)

Cardstock: Ruby Red, Gold Metallic, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Black Memento

Other: Scallop Square die, corner rounder, crop-o-dile, Large Black eyelets, Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment