Sunday, August 16, 2009

Golf Ball Mini Scrapbook!

Isn't this the cutest...the Texturz plates give you the dimpled cardstock, like a golf ball! Round coasters again. Just used a glue stick to glue the cardstock to the coaster. Punch hole with Crop-o-dile, and put together with one of those o-rings.

I tried to get a close up of the golf balls so you can see the dimples. I also added that mini one. Punched from a scrap of the dimpled cardstock and added a scrap of Sahara for the tee.

I also tried to make the golfer a woman this time by adding some hair and a ribbon in her hair. I also gave a little extra marker attention to the shirt to try to make a hint of some boobs. :) The pics are of my friends Lori & Christine on one of their recent golf trips.











Stamps: And Many Mower

Cardstock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Basic Black


Ink: Basic Black


Other: Crop-o-dile, Round coasters, glue stick, 1 3/8" and 3/4" circle punches, Circle cutting system, Big Shot, Texturz Plates, Close to Cocoa/Ruby Red/Chocolate Chip/Blush Blossom/Brocade Blue/Mellow Moss markers, mini glue dots

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love the "girl golfer"--you did a great job with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Toni. I have a million coasters and haven't used one yet. Dang, I gotta get moving on those or give them away! Cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool idea, Toni! Love the album!

    ReplyDelete