Monday, February 18, 2008

Bloggers Challenge - copy a layout!













This week's challenge was to copy the birthday card layout from page 42 of the Spring/Summer Collection. I used some leftover pieces from last week's color challenge, and some new rub-ons to create my card.

Stamps: Birthday Whimsy (Sale-A-Bration set)

Cardstock: Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Rose Red Designer Series Papers

Ink: Rose Red, Taken with Teal

Other: Twill Tape, stampin' Dimensionals, stapler, Urban West Rub-ons, Slit punch (used it to make the scallop edge)

9 comments:

  1. Great card Toni! I like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Love those colors! I like stamp set you used too! I just got it and can't wait to ink it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the challenge! I love the color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice Toni!! I just got this set and can't wait to ink it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Great job. (Glad to see I wasn't the only stragler!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the color choice you made and how you "backed up" the scallop piece with another layer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! I just love playing with those rub-ons!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you were able to participate. The colors on this are wonderful. Love your scallop border.

    ReplyDelete