Saturday, November 10, 2007

Bloggers Challenge - Photos!

I'm so excited to use this photo! This week's challenge was to use pictures or magazines somehow. I used this photo, taken by my friend Vicky Kiser, of her barn. I think it's old timey horse harness parts or something. Very pretty. I didn't want to crop the photo, so it's a strange size card. 4 1/2" x 6 1/2". I still like it. I think I'll make up some blank notecards for her, with some more of her great barn pictures!

Stamps: Short & Sweet

Cardstock: Going Grey, Whisper White

Ink: Basic Black

Other: Silver brads, 1/16" hole punch

11 comments:

  1. That photo makes for some awesome cards Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That photo fits your card! Or vice versa? Either way, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo! I think its just lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toni: This is a gorgeous card and what a great gift to give to your friend, I bet she would love a set of notecards using her photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love the picture. Vry nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Toni! What a nice gift set this will make for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great photo....and what a fabulous gift set this will make for your friend!

    ReplyDelete