Monday, May 22, 2017

Colorful Seasons - three ways

I don't have the dies to match this set yet, so I thought I would play with the same design, same stamp set, three different cards.

I love that this new Colorful Seasons stamp set covers ALL of the seasons.  Spring is not represented in my cards, but there are definitely some spring-like flowers in this set.  Even the words on all 3 of these cards came from the stamp set.  What?! 

The designer paper that I have is from several years ago.  I think the patterns change every year, but the color families stay the same. 

Colorful Seasons stamp set is available on June 1st when the new catalog goes live!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Colorful Seasons
Ink:  Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Brights designer series paper stack
Other:  2 1/2" circle punch, Basic Rhinestone accents, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment