Saturday, May 27, 2017

NEW Happy Birthday framelit!

Yay!  I got to play with my new "Happy Birthday" framelits today!  I had left over bits and pieces from birthday cards, so I cut and rearranged and put them together.

After I ran the Happy Birthday through the Big Shot to cut it out, I colored over the entire thing with my Clear Wink of Stella pen to give it an all-over shimmer.  Love it!

The stamps and designer papers will be retiring in a few days, and the Happy Birthday Framelit is not available to order until Thursday, June 1st.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to make this:


Stamps:  Balloon Adventures
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Party Animal designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Happy Birthday framelit, Layering Circles framelits, Balloon Bouquet punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine,  White Chaulk pen, Clear Wink of Stella pen, Stampin' Dimensionals

 Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment