Saturday, May 20, 2017

Good-bye to some favorites

As I'm cleaning up from class today, I had another idea using some of my favorite retiring stamps.  Butterflies are from Kinda Eclectic and the backgrounds are all from Gorgeous Grunge.  The greeting set is an oldie, but goodie - from at least 10 years ago. 

Very simple with just Crumb Cake and Basic Black.  I THOUGHT I had black striped washi tape, but I couldn't find it - so I used that Gorgeous Grunge washi-like stamp to make that edge.  It's good enough for a person!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic, Gorgeous Grunge, Warmest Regards (really old!)
Ink:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Basic Black, Crumb Cake
Other:  Elegant Butterfly punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Triple Banner punch, Basic Rhinestone Accents, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment