Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine's Sour Cream Containers

I was in the mood for making Valentine's treats last night.  Went back to an Old Faithful - the Sour Cream Container.  So easy!!! 

I like to use a 4" x 6" piece of designer series paper...designer papers are easier to work with than cardstock with the bending/rolling to get it into a tube, plus you can get 6 cut from one sheet of your 12x12 designer papers.  Efficiency rules!

Of course, splitcoast has a tutorial HERE, so check it out.  So simple, yet so CUTE!

I also got to play with my new Movers & Shapers dies - has a heart, star, modern label punch, and oval scallop all sized to layer perfectly with the matching punches.

Stamps:  I {Heart} Hearts

Cardstock:  Sending My Love specialty designer papers, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip

Ink:  Pretty in Pink CRAFT ink, Real Red

Other:  Corrugator tool, Sticky Strip, 1/8" hole punch, Light Pink and Cream narrow organdy ribbons (from years ago)...and let's not forget the Valentine colored M&Ms inside these treats.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy treat!!! I have a habit of making these things and then they just sit there - the giving away process stops before I send them out. ACK! TFS!

    ReplyDelete