Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Birds of a Feather


More from Birds of a Feather this week!  I went in totally different directions as far as color for these two samples.  One more feminine, while the other more masculine.

Stamps:  Birds of a Feather (Artistic Outpost)

Cardstock:  Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard

Ink:  Black, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip

Other:  Distressed Stripes embossing folder, Big Shot, 1/4" hole punch, Pink & Black gingham ribbon, markers

4 comments:

  1. Both are wonderful Toni, love that new Artistic Outpost plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are super cute, but I love the little girl one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like both of your cards also...but I am partial to the bird! I think it would make a great masculine card--something I am not good at ;-)

    ReplyDelete