Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bloggers Challenge - Birthday

This week's challenge theme was "Birthday", and I wanted to play with my new Mini Milk Carton die...it's TINY!  That's the Scallop Circle punch on there!  No particular reason for this color combo, other than I wanted to use a piece of dsp that I had laying around...so there you have it.

Stamps:  Short & Sweet

Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Frosty Days dsps (retired)

Ink:  Basic Brown

Other:  Pumpkin Pie & Creamy Caramel markers, 1 3/4"/1 3/8"/Scallop Circle punches,  Scallop Oval punch (folded in half long ways to cover the top closure), Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, 1/8" hole punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

9 comments:

  1. Very cute, I bought that die too. They are tiny. I love that color combo. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo and arent' these just perfect for a tiny gift like jewelry? Yours is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Toni! I love that little milk carton...it is small! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, perfect for little goodies (really little). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, Toni! This is absolutely darling! I've got to try one of these milk cartons! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love to see what everyone is doing with their milk cartons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute project!! I need to get my milkcarton die unwrapped and start playing with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh this is Adorable! Love this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete