Friday, July 24, 2026

Growing in Unity 2026 - Day 5 Christmas in July


Welcome to Day 5 - the LAST DAY of my week with Growing in Unity!   I'm finishing off my week of Christmas in July with the Big Man himself - or as Unity named this kit:  The List Guy.  Greeting is from Naught is the New Nice.

Don't forget that I get to give a prize away!  I'll be giving TWO $20 store credits to Unity Stamp Co!  


The striped papers are from a Valentine paper pack - but I loved the colors and they totally work!  Take a look at ALL of your patterned papers to see what you have that would work for a different occasion.  You might be pleasantly surprised.

After I stamped Santa, I colored him in and then cut him out.  Cut him out BEFORE adding glitter.

Paper Measurements:
  • Cherry Cobbler:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Very Vanilla:  (2) 4" x 5 1/4", one for inside of card and one to stamp and hand-cut Santa
  • Nostalgic Amore Paper Pack (striped print):  4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Cherry Cobbler & Very Vanilla:  scraps to stamp and layer greeting
I finished off with some Red Glitter dots.

Here's a list of everything I used:

Stamps: The List Guy, Naughty is the New Nice (both Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Nostalgic Amore paper pack (Unity Stamp Co)
Other:  Glitter, Stampin' Blends markers, Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots (Real Red)

Thank you again for spending some time with me and my creations this week.  I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared.

Leave a comment here on my blog, or any of my Facebook posts, or my Instagram posts for a chance at a PRIZE!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!  

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*Check it out!* Toni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #growinginunity2026 #unitystampco #christmasinjuly

1 comment:

  1. Love that paper with that fabulous Santa! Awesome week of fun inspiration, tfs!

    ReplyDelete