Thursday, July 23, 2026

Growing in Unity 2026 - Day 4 Christmas in July


Welcome to Day 4 of my week with Growing in Unity!  I am continuing my theme of Christmas in July and bringing you a fun kit called "Santa's Trip".  Now that I am looking at it - a "Ho Ho Ho" greeting probably would have been more appropriate.  Meh...still cute enough for a person!

Don't forget that I get to give a prize away!  I'll be giving a $20 store credit to Unity Stamp Co!  


After I stamped and die-cut the big circle, I ink-blended some Balmy Blue all around...didn't care for that as much so I went back in with some Berry Burst ink.  Made it more purple-y, but I like it!  I felt like the blues/purples pulled out the Northern Lights of these papers.

Paper Measurements:
  • Night of Navy:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White:  (2) 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Lights of Aurora Designer series papers:  4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Basic White:  scrap to stamp and die-cut Santa's Trip
  • Basic White:  1 3/4" circle
  • Night of Navy:  2" circle
I finished off with some Berry Burst and Night of Navy Charming Shimmer gems.

Here's a list of everything I used:

Stamps: Glimmering Greetings, Santa's Trip (both Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Berry Burst, Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Night of Navy, Basic White, Lights of Aurora Designer Series Paper
Other:  Spotlight on Nature dies, 1 3/4" and 2" Circle punches, Charming Shimmer Gems

Leave a comment here on my blog, or any of my Facebook posts, or my Instagram posts for a chance at a PRIZE!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!  

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*Check it out!* Toni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #growinginunity2026 #unitystampco #christmasinjuly

4 comments:

  1. Great background and colors! Love the scene with Santa and his reindeer flying over the rooftops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun with the beautiful pink/purple/blue BG paper! Santa & his sleigh fits so perfectly. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background and colors are outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card with an unexpected color combo for Christmas and yet it works great.

    ReplyDelete