Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Growing in Unity 2026 - Day 3 Christmas in July


Welcome to Day 3 of my week with Growing in Unity!  I am all about Christmas in July this week, and adding to my stash of Christmas cards.  I think I got this kit last year and then never had time to use it.  I used two kits here - the greeting is separate from Merry Catmas.

Don't forget that I get to give a prize away!  I'll be giving a $20 store credit to Unity Stamp Co!  


I loved the colors in this pack of patterned papers - red, green, and blue all together.  Not exactly a traditional color combination, but it works!  It kind of gives me a vintage-y vibe.

Stamp and hand-cut that pile of cats, and then I ink-blended some Crumb Cake around the edges.  

For the greeting I put a post-it note over "CHRISTMAS" and stamped in Real Red ink.  Then I stamped "merry catmas" in Lost Lagoon and cut out just the catmas.  

Paper Measurements:
  • Lost Lagoon:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4"
  • A Dash of Christmas papers (Unity):  4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Basic White:  scraps to stamp and cut greeting, and pile of cats
  • Lost Lagoon:  scrap to layer greetin
Pop the cats and "catmas" up, and finish off with some Red Rhinestones.

Here's a list of everything I used:

Stamps: Merry Catmas, Magic of Christmas (both Unity Stamp Co)
Ink:  Real Red, Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Basic White, A Dash of Christmas paper pack (Unity Stamp Co)
Other:  Nested Essentials dies, Red rhinestones

Leave a comment here on my blog, or any of my Facebook posts, or my Instagram posts for a chance at a PRIZE!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!  

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

*Check it out!* Toni's Amazon Store - shop for my favorite crafting items
Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #growinginunity2026 #unitystampco #christmasinjuly

6 comments:

  1. Very cute kitty card. My gosh, I gave dogs now…but at 1 point in my life I had 5 cats at the same time 😁🙄 ! This would have been perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cat tree. Lol! Adorable card! - Shannon Horch

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! The stamp & sentiment are purrfect together. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background paper and an adorable kitty stamp! Super cute card! >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kitty tree is lovely and so is the background paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. I have yet to use that stamp myself.

    ReplyDelete