Monday, July 25, 2022

2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party - Christmas in July - Day 4

Welcome to Day 4 of the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers July 2022 Linky Party - Christmas in July!  Today is actually a two-fer - I've got TWO cards to share with you.

I've gone back to one of the Linky Party sponsors - Angie Blom Digital Designs.  Angie gave the design team this sheet of images from Blessings Poinsettia.  I printed the sheet on Basic White Thick cardstock, and colored some with Stampin' Blends and others with Watercolor pencils.

This fist one is with Polished Pink and Parakeet Party.  I used watercolor pencils on both of the cards in this post.  Cut the focal panel with Stitched Rectangle dies, and layered with Parakeet Party.


You might not be able to tell, but I've got a layer of Polished Pink embossed with the Merry Melody folder.   A strip of DSP from the Butterfly Kisses pack.

Close-up to show you the In Color Iridescent Gems that I added to the flowers and centers.


This next card is also done with watercolor pencils, but I went with more traditional colors.  I've got a Sweet Sorbet base, with a layer from the Tea Boutique Designer series papers for the background.  Image is cut down, crinkled the edges and then glittered.


I love that the greetings are printed on the panels too - no need to add anything really!

I probably should have added Wink of Stella to the poinsettias on both of these cards.  The pictures seem a little muted.  :(

Now it's your turn to play ...

Click the picture below to go right to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers blog!  The Linky Party post should come up.  



Go the BYSHC blog (above), and you'll find THE post.  There's only one post!  Everyone (including YOU) can LINK a picture of your creation to the Linky Party.  You don't have to have a blog, or IG, or FB, or any kind of account.  If you do - great, link to your picture.  If not, it still works.  Hopefully we will end up with TONS of great Christmas card ideas this coming week!

Thanks for stopping by!  I've made it to Day 4, and I've got 1 more card finished and ready.  Have to get 2 more made and I'll be set for the week!  

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Blessings Poinsettia Digi (Angie Blom Digital Designs)
Ink:  None
Paper: Polished Pink, Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Basic White Thick, Butterfly Kisses Designer series paper, Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper
Other: Stiched Rectangle dies, Merry Melody embossing folder, Watercolor pencils, blender pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 2021-2023 In Color Iridescent Rhinestones

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #byshcjuly2022linkyparty #byshcardmakers #christmascards #christmasinjuly 

Gift certificates available anytime

7 comments:

  1. Pretty color combos on this awesome design! I love the jar and poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so pretty - I love poinsettias! The pink are my favorite - and not always easy to find at Christmas - but I try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are beautiful! I love the pink & green one.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are lovely. Poinsettias are wonderful for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are just beautiful. I love the colors and patterns you chose. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete