Saturday, July 23, 2022

2022 {BYSHC} Linky Party - Christmas in July - Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers July 2022 Linky Party - Christmas in July!  Even though I'm sick, I was able to spend a few hours coloring some digital images from Angie Blom Digital Designs.  Angie was so generous!  She gave the BYSHC Design Team two of her digital images to work with this week.  I planned on using whatever products I have from the Linky Party Sponsors (I'm a sponsor this time around!), throughout the week.

This first project that I made is using the "Gifting Girl" digital.  I printed the whole sheet out with my laser printer, using Basic White Thick cardstock.    Then I sat down for a few hours and colored.  I used the 2021-2023 In Color Stampin' Blends to color in this girl.


The base of the tag started out 4" x 5", then I added an embossed layer.  Cut the angles off the top by hand.  Popped the Girl up on plenty of foam tape, along with the embossed greeting.

This picture shows that the image had words right next to it...but I just wanted the girl, so I cut her out.


Close-up to show you some of the shimmer on the presents, the Whimsical Woodland embossing folder, and the bling.

The main colors were Polished Pink and Fresh Freesia, so I went with those choices for the ribbon.  Added some White Crinkled Seam binding also.  I love using more than one ribbon color/style.

Finish off with some In Color Opal Rounds.

Click the picture below to go right to the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers blog!  The Linky Party post should come up.  



Go the BYSHC blog (above), and you'll find THE post.  There's only one post!  Everyone (including YOU) can LINK a picture of your creation to the Linky Party.  You don't have to have a blog, or IG, or FB, or any kind of account.  If you do - great, link to your picture.  If not, it still works.  Hopefully we will end up with TONS of great Christmas card ideas this coming week!

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm certainly going to TRY to post something every day, but I can't promise.  I had some energy today, but that's not guaranteed tomorrow.  :)

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps:  Merriest Moments, Gifting Girl DIGI (Angie Blom)
Ink:  Versamark
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Basic White Thick (to print out digi)
Other: Whimsical Wonderland embossing folder, Polished Pink & Fresh Freesia Open Weave ribbons, white eyelet, Basics embossing powder (White), 2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop punch, Stampin' Blends (Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Fresh Freesia), 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #byshcjuly2022linkyparty #byshcardmakers #christmascards #christmasinjuly

Gift certificates available anytime


8 comments:

  1. Pretty image and coloring! I love the embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being a sponsor of this oh so fun hop & linky! I am a big fan of pink for Christmas. I just love it! And your tag is so very pretty and girly and sparkly; beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag, Toni! Love the colors and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sponsoring and I hope you feel better soon. Your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tag, Toni!! I love pink for Christmas! I sure hope you are starting to feel better.. . hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this tag... especially the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you've used Gifting Girl! Such a great tag!

    ReplyDelete