Saturday, February 5, 2022

February 2022 Virtual Workshop - All Together!

Welcome to my Virtual Workshop for February!  This month I'm showcasing the All Together bundle.  Just so everyone is clear - the stamp set, dies, and papers are only available While Supplies Last, through May 2, 2022.  The Stampin' Blends will be available in the next Annual Catalog (goes Live May 3rd).  

I wanted to show you SOME of the possibilities with this bundle, and I hope you enjoy them.

Since this is my monthly workshop, you'll want to check out my Workshop of the Month page for full details of this month's offer (and freebie!) - which ends 2/28/2022 at 9:00pm ET.  I'm ALSO giving away one Calming Camellia stamp set - winner will be drawn from all orders placed on-line that qualify for the Make-n-take packet.

Just a reminder that I am Live on-line every Thursday at 8:00pm ET.  I am streaming to BOTH YouTube and Facebook simultaneously.


If you are not able to catch me live, you can watch over on YouTube.  If the picture does not appear below, you can click HERE to get to it on YouTube.


Let's start with the first project - the "all hands together" card.  There is NO stamping on this card!  The hands come from the designer series paper!  I colored them in with the new Stampin' Blends, but you could certainly color them in with ANYTHING you have - regular markers, chalks, crayons, colored pencils (with or without gamsol), watercolor pencils...anything that you can use to color will work.

Since the paper pack is all black and white, I went back in with an Ivory Stampin' Blends marker...just so it's not such a stark white background.  Also, I put Very Vanilla on the inside - so I wanted it to go with that.


The Cinnamon Cider layer is embossed with the Macrame folder, and the greeting is die-cut from Copper foil paper.  I love all of these browns together!

Paper measurements:
  • Early Espresso: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
  • Cinnamon Cider:  4" x 5 1/4"
  • Very Vanilla:  4" x 5 1/4" (for inside of the card)
  • Early Espresso:  3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
  • Cinnamon Cider:  3 1/8" 3 1/8"
  • All Together Designer Series paper/hands print:  3" x 3"
  • Copper Foil:  2" x 4"

Everything is glued down flat on the card.  

Finished off with some Polished Dots.

Stamps:  Here Together (bundle)
Ink:  NONE
Paper:  Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla, All Together designer series papers, Copper Foil
Other:  Macrame embossing folder, Polished Dots

The next card is one that you can customize with ANY color that you want.  The materials are all Gray Granite, black and white.  I've colored the pieces of designer series paper with Polished Pink and Magenta Madness, using an ink blending brush.

Same concept as the first card - you can color your pieces with anything you want.  Ink blend, stamping sponges, markers of any kind, colored pencils, chalks...whatever you have.  Or leave them black and white - it's your call!


Color your designer series paper strips, if you want, then glue them down to the embossed Gray Granite layer.  I love that Brick & Mortar folder!

Stamp your greeting on the Basic White tag, and add some Gray Granite shimmer ribbon.

The entire Brick & Mortar embossed Gray Granite piece is popped up with foam tape/Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Paper measurements:
  • Gray Granite:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", folded in half at 4 1/4"
  • Gray Granite:  4" x 5 1/4", embossed with Brick & Mortar folder
  • Basic White:  4" x 5 1/4" (for inside of card)
  • All Together Designer Series papers (4 prints):  1 1/2" x 3"
  • Basic White:  scrap to die cut tag, with Sweet Talk dies.

Finished with a few Polished Dots.

Stamps:  Here Together
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Gray Granite, Basic White, All Together designer series paper
Other:  Brick & Mortar embossing folder, Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer ribbon, Polished Dots

For the third project, I'm again all about customizing the colors to what YOU want.  All of the pieces are white, and the black/white designer series paper.  Even the ribbons that I've provided are white.  You can color whatever you want!

I ink-blended Pale Papaya all over my little piece of designer series paper, and then around the edges of the Tasteful Textile embossed piece.  I went back in and colored a few of the little hearts with the Dark Pale Papaya Stampin' Blend marker...to try to make them stand out a little bit more.  It barely worked.  :(


Paper measurements:
  • Basic White Thick:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", folded at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White:  2 1/2" x 5 3/8", embossed with Tasteful Textile folder
  • All Together Designer Series papers:  2" x 5 3/8"
  • Basic White: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", notched corner to stamp and cut out your hands/image and greeting.
I glued down my ink blended DSP to the card base first.  Then, I tied my ribbons around the embossed piece of Basic White, and glued that down.

You'll stamp and cut out whatever image and greeting you want.  Both of those are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finish off with some more Polished Dots.

Stamps:  Here Together bundle
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler)
Paper:  Basic White (Thick and Regular), All Together designer series paper
Other:  Tasteful Textile embossing folder, White 5/8" Crinkled seam binding, Snowflake Splendor 1/4" ribbon, Polished Dots

For the last project, I'm sticking with a neutral color palette, but you can COLOR your bits any color you want!  The COOLEST part of this card was taking some of the new Mother of Pearl specialty paper, and coloring it with Stampin' Blends and 91% alcohol...blow it around, and you get a marbled effect.  Check out this other video where I did this exact same technique using Pearlescent Paper.


Paper measurements:
  • Crumb Cake:  5 1/2" x 8 1/2", folded at 4 1/4"
  • Basic White:  4' x 5 1/4" (for inside of card)
  • Basic White:  3 3/4" x 5", embossed with the Hive folder
  • Mother of Pearl:  3" x 3" piece to color with Blends and alcohol
  • Basic White:  scrap to punch out Rectangular Postage Stamp
Here's a picture of the Stampin' Blend/Alcohol Mother of Pearl piece, that I cut the hearts out of.  It's important to NOTE that the Stampin' Blends ink, even after the alcohol that I sprayed on it and blew around is totally dry - it will rub OFF of the Mother of Pearl paper.  Be careful when handling it.  This did NOT happen when I originally used this technique with the Pearlescent paper.  It's still pretty.

I used (4) different shades to get this effect.  I know I had the two darkest colors, and then I don't remember which other ones I used.  Whenever you're doing this technique of coloring something with Stampin' Blends (or any alcohol marker), and then spritzing with 91% alcohol - remember that DARKER colors work better.  For some reason, the alcohol dilutes the colors even further, so lighter colors fade out.


After I cut out some hearts, I added a little bit (little bit TOO MUCH in this case) Crumb Cake ink to the Hive embossed piece of white.  Then glue down some Linen Thread and bows, to make a banner line to attach your little hearts to.  I stuck the hearts directly to the card front using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

Again, finish off with some Polished Dots.

Stamps:  Here Together bundle
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Basic White, Mother of Pearl
Other:  Hive embossing folder, Rectangular Postage Stamp punch, Linen Thread, Polished Dots

I hope you're intrigued by this Here Together bundle.  I'm really excited to use the black & white All Together papers.  I think there's a lot of versatility in black and white. 

Don't forget - my Workshop of the Month page has full details of this month's offer - which ends 2/28/2022 at 9:00pm ET!  I'm ALSO giving away one Calming Camellia stamp set - winner will be drawn from all orders placed on-line that qualify for the Make-n-take packet.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

Paper Pumpkin Monthly Craft Kits
Facebook Page:  @tonistampsandmore
Facebook Sharing Group:  Toni's Stamping & Sharing Group
Instagram:  tonistampsandmore
Pinterest:  tonistamps
YouTube Channel:  tonistamps
#tonistamps #stampinup #alltogether #heretogether

Gift certificates available anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment