Friday, May 24, 2019

All My Love with Wood Textures Birthday card


I'm getting down to my last pieces of this paper from the All My Love designer series pack.  I had this odd-sized leftover bit, so I used a strip of the Wood Textures pack to add to it.  The strips didn't meet exactly, so I covered that up with a double piece of Whisper White 5/8" Classic Weave ribbon.  I had to use a double piece, because you could see through it, and I didn't want that. 

I hope you all got some of the Wood Textures designer series stack while you could - because it's now sold out.  I really liked the variety of different wood prints in that pack.  I'll get a lot of use out of it.

I used half of an old doily, and slid it a little bit under the ribbon.  Topped off with Happy Birthday punched out with the Story Label punch (available in new catalog!).

Finished off with some rhinestones.

Supplies you'll need to create these (Stampin' Up, unless otherwise noted.  Items may be retired.):

Stamps: Sentimental Rose (Paper Pumpkin, May 2019)
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, All My Love designer series paper, Wood Textures designer series stack
Other:  Whisper White 5/8" Classic Weave ribbon, doily, Rhinestones, stapler, Stampin' Dimensionals, glue dots.
 
Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Shop here
for your Stampin' Up products, 24/7.  Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment