Sunday, July 29, 2018

Happy Birthday Gorgeous - Pocket card

I haven't posted in a week, because I've been busy cleaning out my craft room and making piles to take to the Queen's Ink yard sale in a couple of months.  I realized that I never posted this card!  I love the bright colors.  I think this could be a card for anyone.

I made this pocket card, so that the pull-out card has a pocket at the bottom to hold a gift card.  Just folded it up and stapled each side.


What I like most about the front of this pocket is the medallion - I criss-crossed two pieces punched out with the Everyday Label punch.  Tape them together, and then attach to the front of the card.

Some of the things I used on this card are retired, but that's what happens when I made something in November and don't post until July. 

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Tabs for Everything
Ink:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango (retired)
Paper:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Other:  Everyday Label punch, Circle Tab punch, 3/4" and 1" circle punches, Metallic Enamel Shapes (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue dots, mini stapler.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!
 
Toni

Shop here
, 24/7.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment