Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Painted Love Valentines

I still had some wonky-hearts left over, so I made another valentine.  Remember on this post, I used the inside hearts from the Sunshine Wishes thinlits.  I've still got a couple more to use up.

For this card, I added the Brick Wall embossing folder to my Melon Mambo background.  I really like a tone-on-tone background like this.  Melon Mambo card base with Melon Mambo textured layer. 

Add a little scrap of Painted in Love designer series papers, and embossed my words.  I added only ONE little teeny tiny Gold enamel heart, because I only have 2 left.  I need to order more, otherwise, I would have probably put 3 on here somehow.  :)

I hope you like the bright colors for this Valentine.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Painted in Love designer series paper, Gold Foil
Other:  Big Shot, Brick Wall embossing folder, Sunshine Wishes thinlits, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment