Saturday, July 22, 2017

Remarkable You trio

Since I made so many of these flowers and leaves at once, I figured I'd use them up.  All were stamped on Shimmery White cardstock with Basic Black Archival ink.  Then colored with reinkers and Aqua painters.  Let it dry, then hand-cut.  I won't lie - it did take some time and patience to cut those leaves.  :)

ALL leaves are painted with Lemon Lime Twist.

Close-up of the small card  It's a4 1/4" square.  Love how that shimmer really shows up.  I think the card base might be Old Olive - I found it in a pile, and it was the right size.  Rich Razzleberry flower.


 Lemon Lime Twist layer on a Fresh Fig card base.  Fresh Fig flower.


Lemon Lime Twist on a Rich Razzleberry card base.  I also smashed the Lemon Lime Twist ink pad on the card stock after I embossed with the Layered Leaves folder.  Then I ripped the edges off, and inked those too.  This one also has two different colored flowers - one Rich Razzleberry, and one Fresh Fig.


Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Remarkable You, Timeless Textures, Sassy Salutations (retired)
Ink:  Basic Black Archival, Fresh Fig
Paper:  Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Rich Razzleberry, Shimmery White
Other:  Big Shot, Embossing folders (Layering Leaves, Petal Burst, Brick Wall), Reinkers (Lemon Lime Twist, Fresh Fig, Rich Razzleberry), Aqua Painters, 2 1/4" circle punch, Banner Triple punch, Wide Oval punch (just realized this is retired), Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon, Into the Woods twill ribbon (retired), stapler, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow Glue

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment