Thursday, July 27, 2017

Country Livin with Wood Textures

Yay!  I love this card!  I recently got the Country Livin stamp set, and have been anxious to use it.  This card actually started with the 4 strips of Wood Textures designer series paper.  They were left over from my So Many Shells "catalog case" card that I just posted. 

I started with those strips - I knew I wanted to attach them wonky like this.  Then I decided to emboss the background layer, use the new Starburst punch, and watercolor the boots.  I used an Aqua Painter, and reinker to water color the boots.

I had a strip of cardstock for the greeting, and had just enough Linen Thread left on the roll to wind around the ends.  That made me happy to use it up!  Then I remembered my Hearts & Stars Elements that got.  I first colored them with the Crumb Cake marker, and then colored over that with the Clear Wink of Stella pen. 

I also used the Wink of Stella on the boots. 

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this: 

Stamps:  Country Livin, Wood Words
Ink:  Early Espresso, Basic Black Archival
Paper:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Wood Textures designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Pinewood Planks embossing folder, 2" punch, Starburst punch, Aqua Painter, Crumb Cake ink refill, Linen Thread, Clear Wink of Stella marker, Crumb Cake marker, Linen Thread, Hearts & Stars Elements, Tombow glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment