Sunday, May 28, 2017

Seaside Shore bright card

Twin cards!  I couldn't decide which side I wanted the images versus the words - so I did it both ways.  I still can't decide which way I like more!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Seaside Shore, Stylized Happy Birthday
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Emerald Envy, Tip Top Taupe, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Emerald Envy (the fish layer is mounted on a layer of Emerald Envy, but it kind of gets lost int he picture), Very Vanilla
Other:  Big Shot, Seaside embossing folder, 2 1/2" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid glue

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment