Saturday, April 22, 2017

2017-2018 NEW In Colors!!!

I am SO excited about the new 2017-2018 In Colors!  They're all so saturated, and they pair together so well - and with colors from the standard SU color families.  So far, I am hooked on Lemon Lime Twist as my #1 favorite, and Berry Burst as my #2.

Here is a Whisper White notecard with all of the colors together - Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide, and Fresh Fig.  I used a retiring set, Papillon Potpourri along with a greeting from a NEW stamp set, Special Celebrations.  It's a large greeting set that I won at the OnStage event that I went to a few weeks ago!  I actually went home with 3 new stamp sets!


Here's another showing of the In Colors, all together.  This time I used a Definitely Dahlia, because it's a larger, more solid image to really show off the colors.  Paired with Basic Black, and again the same greeting.
 
And finally to show you a sneak peek of the In Color designer series papers, along with the cardstock -

I really love these new colors, and can't wait to share them with you!  These will all be available to order on June 1, 2017.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment