Sunday, February 26, 2017

Honeycomb background!


Use the new Hexagon Dynamic embossing folder to get this honeycomb-like background.  It's REALLY dimensional, and I love the look it gives.  When I'm attaching an embossed background piece like this, I like to use the Tombow Multi-purpose Liquid Glue.  It really gives a good hold, and your card won't fall apart later.

I don't know if it shows or not, but I added a little Wink of Stella Clear to the bee's wings to give it a little shimmer.

I also used the Stitched Framelits for the black circle layer on this card.  Love those Stitched framelits!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to make these:

Stamps:  Dragonfly Dreams, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Basic Black, Basic Grey, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Hexagon Dynamic embossing folder, Stitched Framelits, 2" circle punch, Classic Label punch, Wink of Stella Clear pen.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment