Saturday, January 14, 2017

Perfectly Wrapped bone folders

I got some engraved bone folders for my stamp club girls.  Found them on Etsy, from TaDa Moments.  She does a GREAT job embossing these things!  All I had to do was come up with some cute packaging - Mini Treat Bag Thinlits to the rescue!

The Mini Treat Bag has 2 pieces that you cut out to make the bag.  1 larger, and 1 smaller.  I used (2) of the smaller cut-outs to make this half-size mini treat bag.  Perfect size for a bone folder!

I wrapped a doily around from the back, glued that down, tied some stretchy Cucumber Crush ribbon around, and then finished off with the tag.  I stuck the tag right onto the front of it.  No strings.

Quite a bit of retired products used, but still cute stuff!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create these:

Stamps:  Perfectly Wrapped
Ink:  Cucumber Crush, Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Cherry on Top dsp stack (retired)
Other:  Big Shot, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, 2 3/8" scallop punch, 2" circle punch, Tea Lace doilies (retired - ANY doily will do), Crushed Cucumber scalloped lace ribbon (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment