Monday, December 5, 2016

Vintage Leaves - hello fall


Ask me why I didn't post these fall cards before now???  Because I completely forgot!  Gah...

I embossed the background of this card with the Woodland folder.  I love that folder for fall and winter cards!

I stamped all of the leaves in Early Espresso, on Very Vanilla cardstock.  Cut the leaves out with the framelits, then sponge on ink to color them.  Stack and layer them with dimensionals and liquid glue.  Add some ribbon and a tag.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Vintage Leaves, hello Fall (from a retired set - use any greeting you have)
Ink:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Other:  Big Shot, Leaflets Framelits, Woodland embossing folder, Baker's Twine Trio Pack (gold baker's twine, holiday mini), Stampin' Dimensionals, liquid glue

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment