Monday, December 26, 2016

Hey Chick! Sale-A-Bration is coming...


This stamp set is my favorite from this year's Sale-a-Bration catalog.  I'm not even that much into farm stuff, or chickens, but I LOVE IT!  I can't stand how cute it is!  The greeting is just too perfect, "hey, chick!"  We all need some Hey, Chick cards in our stash!

I colored in this chick with markers, and my Crushed Curry marker needs to be reinked, but it's good enough for a person.

A stamp from the Timeless Textures set underneath the chicken worked for some ground cover. 

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Hardwood Background, Timeless Textures, Hey Chick (Sale-A-Bration 2017)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Basic Black Archival
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
Other:  Markers (Real Red, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango), stapler, 5/8" Burlap ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

Sale-a-Bration runs January 4 - March 31, 2017.  With every $50 that you spend (before s/h and tax), you pick an item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog FOR FREE.  That's how you'll get this Hey, Chick stamp set - and you're going to want it.  It's totally adorable!

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment