Sunday, October 23, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween - holiday table setting/party favor


My thought was that you can add a decorative punch to the front of this clear box and write in your guests names on them.  So cute!  What a great use for the 2" tiny clear boxes.  Adorable!  I can't stand how cute this scarecrow is.  Too bad I'm not having Thanksgiving at my house this year, but I will be hosting Christmas dinner.  I'll definitely be making these with the Christmas Cookie stamps.

Basic directions for the paper pieces -

DSP:  Cut 2" x 6".  Score at 2", and 4".   Fold, and put that in the clear box, so the side pieces go up the left and right sides.

Cardstock:  Cut 1 7/8" x 8 1/2".  Score at 1 7/8", and 3 3/4".  Punch the longest end with a Tag Topper punch.  Fold and put that in the clear box, so it's front to back.  The long end hangs up and out of the top closure flap.

I stamped the greeting on a piece of scrap and hand-cut it.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Cookie Cutter Halloween, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Serene Scenery designer series stack
Other:  Clear Tiny Treat boxes, Night of Navy Baker's Twine, 5/8" Burlap ribbon, 2 3/8" Scallop punch (I just realized it is retired.  Oops!), 2" circle punch, Cookie Cutter punch, Scalloped Tag Topper punch, Markers (Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy or Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, Real Red), Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini glue dots

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment