Sunday, October 23, 2016

Basket of Wishes - thinking of you


More with this brick wall paper.  I'm down to about 1/4 sheet, so I won't have much more with this stuff.  :)  Just a strip of designer paper and some straight up coloring for this one.  I love this set in the Holiday catalog.  I haven't used it nearly enough, but I plan to.

I hand-cut the banner.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Basket of Wishes
Ink:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Halloween Night specialty designer series paper
Other:  2" circle punch, Markers - Crushed Curry (sunflowers), Soft Suede (center of sunflower), Cajun Craze (berries), Old Olive and Garden Green (leaves/greenery), and Smoky Slate (basket); Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment