Monday, September 26, 2016

Gift of Love - congrats


This is the wedding card that I made for friends that got married yesterday.  The "congrats" is wooden bit from last year's catalog.  I colored on it with a Gold Zig Painty pen.  You can color these wood pieces with Sharpies, or even emboss them!  I just tried out the zig painty pen on a whim, and I love how it turned out.

I don't know if the picture shows well enough, but I gave the flowers a covering with the Clear Wink of Stella pen.  Subtle sparkle.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Gift of Love (hostess set)
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron, Tuxedo Black Memento
Paper:  Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder, Lots of Labels framelits, wooden words (retired), Zig Painty pen (retired - it has gold on one end, and silver on the other), Wink of Stella Clear.

Thanks for visiting, and Happy stamping!

Toni

Order your supplies from my on-line store here, 24/7.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment