Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Hydrangea

I cannot say it enough - I LOVE this Thoughtful Branches stamp set!  When I first saw it, I thought of hydrangeas...because my mom has a bunch and she loves them.  In fact, I think I've used a hydrangea stamp to make her birthday card for maybe the past 10 years. 


The stamps are photopolymer, and they line up in the thinlits very easily.  I had no trouble cutting that detailed tree/hydrangea out.  I actually stamped and cut 2 of them out for this card, so it would look fuller.  I just staggered them a little bit.

I also hit pretty much every leaf with some Dazzling Details, which I just realized is not available anymore.  Use whatever form of glitter you have!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Thoughtful Branches bundle (coming in August!)
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Pistachio Pudding (retired, but use any green)
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Brick Wall embossing folder, Thoughtful Branches framelits, Triple Banner punch, Dazzling Details (or glitter and a glue pen).

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment