Thursday, July 7, 2016

Paper Pumpkin June 2016 creations

I had so much fun with my June Paper Pumpkin kit!  I used up the ENTIRE KIT this month; I'm so proud of myself!  I ended up making 4 banners, 3 birthday cards, 1 gift card holder with a little card, and 1 inspirational card. 
 

I first made banners for myself and my friend at work, so we can have something pretty at our desks.

Then I made a banner and wrapped it around a card.  I didn't get a picture of the banner before I folded it all up, but it says "HAPPY".  I sent it to my God Son, who just got engaged!!! Congratulations to him and his bride-to-be!

Then I made an "AMAZING" banner for my friend, because she is an amazing person!  You go girl!  I was so excited to put it in the cute little Mint Macaron bag and send it that I didn't get a picture of it.  It looked the same as my name banners.  :)



Followed up with 3 birthday cards, each having it's own single banner.

I had one Mint bag left, so I folded it up.  Taped the edges closed with the washi tape from the kit, and made a little birthday card.  A gift card will go right in that first pocket, where I've got a little piece of white sticking out.  Card was 3 1/2" x 4 1/4" finished.  The front of the card was actually one half of the pre-cut cards, cut down.  Then I stuck washi tape on top of the white stripes - it fit perfectly.

I had the front of one card left, so I cut it down a smidge to get rid of the "side holes", and made this card using the Seaside Shore stamps.  The greeting is from another Paper Pumpkin kit...from some time last year, I think.

I LOVE all the things that I made with this kit!!!  I'm excited to see what comes this month.

Happy Stamping,

Toni




No comments:

Post a Comment