Sunday, May 22, 2016

Retirement Party - World of Dreams


I think I should have switched these colors around and had orange on the top...might have been more sunset-looking.  And ignore the fact that I had the Stampamajig right at the table, and did not use it to position my words on straight.  :)

To get the sponged circle, I made a mask first.  Cut out a sheet of scrap paper the same size as the vanilla layer.  Cut out a circle using the Circles Framelits.   Hold your circle-cut out mask on top of the Very Vanilla, and sponge ink colors in the circle. 

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  World of Dreams
Ink:  Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla
Other:  Big Shot, Circles Framelits, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment