Sunday, May 22, 2016

Retirement Party - By the Tide

This one was my favorite from class.  I don't like eating lobsters, but I love this stamp.  :)

This card has a different fold to it - cut your cardstock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2".  Along the 8 1/2" side, score at 1 1/4" and 5 1/2". 

Tape down your main image layer in the middle of your folded card, but make sure you don't have tape at the very bottom edge - Night of Navy here.  See above, how the Night of Navy is hanging over?

Final picture shows you how that little 1" circle is actually used to hold the card together.


Give it a try!  I roughed up the edge of my Vanilla piece by running my fingernail down the edges.  You could also use scissors, or some sort of tool designed to rough up the edges.  Fingernails work too!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  By the Tide, Sassy Salutations
Ink:  Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Other:  1" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment