Sunday, March 27, 2016

Flowering Fields in Dijon

Geez Louise!  It's been FOREVER since I've posted anything.  I have been stamping, just haven't had the time to get these pics up.  Now I have time!  :)

Sale-a-Bration products featured on this card - flower stamps and the designer series paper.

NOTE:  Sale-a-Bration ends this Thursday!  Last chance to get your free stuff with a $50 order!

I colored the flowers with both Hello Honey and Delightful Dijon markers.  I don't know what color they're supposed to be in real life...I don't even know what kind of flowers they are.  Who cares?!  :) They're pretty!

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Number of Years (for the Happy Birthday), Flowering Fields (SAB item)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Delightful Dijon
Paper:  Delightful Dijon, Basic Black, Whisper White, Wildflower Fields designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Lots of Tags Framelits, Delightful Dijon 1" Dotted Lace trim ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, 1/8" hole punch, 2014-2016 AND 2015-2017 In Color Markers (Hello Honey, Delightful Dijon, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron).

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment