Sunday, September 27, 2015
Inlaid Words Technique - Lighthearted Leaves
1. Stamp leave on Soft Suede card stock, using Early Espresso ink. Cut it out with the Leaflets Framelits.
2. Cut another leaf out of either Early Espresso or Chocolate Chip cardstock. Doesn't matter. Just don't use a light color.
3. Cut the "Hello" word out of your stamped/cut leaf.
4. Cut another "hello" out of a scrap piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock.
5. Now you build it all up, using your leaf from step #2 as your base. Tape the top half of the leaf on, then add the words, then the bottom half of the leaf. You'll have to use a combination of mono-adhesive and liquid glue to get the job done. It should fit together perfectly like puzzle pieces.
Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:
Stamps: Lighthearted Leaves
Ink: Early Espresso
Paper: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Into the Woods designer series paper
Other: Big Shot, Leaflets Framelits, Greetings Thinlits, 5/8" Chevron Ribbon/Natural
Order your supplies on-line here.