Sunday, May 17, 2015

It's a girl!

My friend Lisa got a new granddaughter almost 2 weeks ago.  I didn't have a lot of time to whip this card out, but this is what I came up with.  Quick, easy, and cute enough for a person. 

The baby image is from my favorite baby set - Cuddles & Tickles.  I think it's been retired for about 10 years, but it's my Go-To baby set.  That baby is just too darn cute! 

I didn't have a lot of time to look through my designer papers for the PERFECT baby girl print, so I found this polka dot print in a stack from a year or two.  It's got pink in it, so it was good enough!  :)

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  One Tag Fits All (going away June 2nd), any other baby set you might have.
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink (also retired), Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Other:  Note Tag Punch, Markers (Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom - both retired colors but perfect!),  2" circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment