Sunday, May 3, 2015

Hubby's birthday card


Some of you know my husband, and how I tease him about how he cuts the grey hairs out of his mustache WITH SCISSORS.  Sometimes (a lot of times) he doesn't get just the ONE grey he wanted, so it's been known to be a hack job sometimes.  He's had the same mustache since it grew in when he was 14 years old, and I can't get him to just bite the bullet and color it.  Anything with mustaches cracks me up, because it always makes me think of him and his "grooming".  I had an extra mustache laying around, so this was his card this year.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to make this:

Stamps:  Hey You, Big on You
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Early Espresso. Hello Honey, Very Vanilla, Typeset specialty designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Mustache Thinlit, 2 1/2" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals



Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni



No comments:

Post a Comment