Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day - cards and painted pitchers!

 I painted these great pitchers for my Mother's Day gifts!  Thanks again to my wonderful painting instructor and friend, Candy, for showing me how to make such beautiful gifts.  I used enamel paints on glass pitchers.  They're pretty tall - I'm guessing they hold the standard 2 quarts???  Anyway, I'm so thrilled with how they turned out.  I had to try to make matching cards to go with them...

The three Mother's Day cards that I made for today.  All the same, except for colors.  Color combinations of the flowers are Strawberry Slush with Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise with Pacific Point, and Orchid Opulence (retired) with Elegant Eggplant.  The leaves are all Old Olive with Gumball Green.  I love how vibrant they all turned out!

This one was for my mom, since purple is her favorite -


I really happy with them, and we had a great day today.  Cooked out at my sister's house, and the weather was nice.

Stampin' Up supplies you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Flower Patch, Mother's Day (from a past Paper Pumpkin Kit..March I think?)
Ink:  Orchid Opulence (retired), Elegant Eggplant, Strawberry Slush (retired), Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Gumball Green (retired)
Paper:  Orchid Opulence, Elegant Eggplant, Strawberry Slush, Cherry Cobbler, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Other:  Big Shot, Flower Fair framelits, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping and again Happy Mother's Day to you all,

Toni 


No comments:

Post a Comment