Sunday, May 3, 2015

Butterfly large Journal


You know I love a good note book.  :)  I had a package of these Large note books laying around, and decided to dress one up.  I also had a few butterflies already cut out, doing nothing.  I also had a few scraps of designer paper laying around.  This is how I work sometimes - just use up whatever leftovers are in front or around me.  It's like a grab bag.

The butterflies were different colors when I cut them out - Gable Green (OLD color), and maybe Crisp Cantaloupe.  I colored them by smashing my ink pads right on top of them.  Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist.  My ink pads are still QUITE juicy, so this totally made a mess on my work area.  But totally worth it.  :)  I used up those butterflies and I like it! 

I attached both butterflies with the Tombow liquid glue.  It's holding up perfectly!   Now my dilemna is...do I give this away, or keep it for myself?  Decisions, decisions...

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Butterfly Basics
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Paper:  Painted Blooms designer series paper
Other:  Big Shot, Butterflies thinlits, Large Kraft Journal, Tombow liquid glue.

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment