Sunday, February 1, 2015

Celebrate Today - with SAB papers!

I love the free designer series papers in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Who am I kidding?  I love them every year!  Great patterns, colors, and free!

For this birthday card, I stamped off with the solid balloon image first, to get that lighter color.  It's uneven, because it's a photopolymer stamp, and that's what I ended up with.  I like it though!  That was with Coastal Cabana.  I followed up by stamping the "birthday" on it, full strength, again with Coastal Cabana.  Cut that out with the Balloons die.

The cantaloupe patterned balloon is just using the balloon framelit on a piece of the designer series paper.

The only tricky part of this card was hand-cutting those balloon tails.  I'll tell you - it was a pain in the butt, but it HAD to be done.  :)  I attached them to the card using a teensy tiny bit of the Tombow Liquid glue.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Celebrate Today (Bundle it with the Balloon Framelits for 15% off!)
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Best Year Ever designer series papers (SAB item)
Other:  Big Shot, Balloons Framelits, Stampin Dimensionals, Liquid Tombow Glue

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment