Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Celebrate Today balloon card

I can't say it enough - I love the Best Year Ever designer series papers from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Get your pack free with a $50 order!  I pulled the colors right from the paper, and added Crisp Cantaloupe for the balloon.  This card was inspired by Amy K on Pinterest.  There are so many great ideas out there!

I've been having more success with even stamping of the photopolymer stamps when I put some foam underneath the cardstock.  It really helps!  The Stampin' Pierce Mat would work great, but if you don't have that - try some of the foam from the kids craft section.  I used 2 layers of that fun foam for this card.

Stampin' Up supplies that you'll need to create this:

Stamps:  Celebrate Today (bundle it with the Balloon Framelits for 15% off)
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Best Year Ever designer series papers
Other:  Big Shot, Balloons framelits, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment