Sunday, November 23, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Kit Creations - October 2014 kit

Look at this kit!!!  Chock full of stuff to make 8 pie-shaped treat boxes.  They are a decent size too.  I love the Thankful/Thanksgiving themed stamps that came with it.  It also had an Old Olive ink spot, but I didn't picture that.

The instructions suggested making pom-poms out of the yarn.  I was not into that idea, so I went with my own plan.  I also added some punched out circles and googly eyes to make THESE -

I used the feathers to make turkeys!  Then I just tied the yarn around the boxes, which helps keep them closed, and looks cool.  :)

Here's a close-up of these gems -

 
They're going to go over nicely at Thanksgiving dinner this year, along with the Blackberry Bliss boxes.

This particular Paper Pumpkin kit refill is available in my on-line store.  Item 136922, for 7.95.  You could use any stamp that you have on hand.  They really are cute!

Order your supplies on-line here.

Happy Stamping,

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment